Eberron: The End of an Age
- A Player Character’s ability scores are assigned using a 1-for-1 point buy system. Each ability starts at ‘0’. The Player uses a pool of ‘84’ points at first level. Racial ability adjustments and ability bonuses due to level are calculated after points are spent.
- A Player Character may select a race from any 3.5 content. This is subject to approval by the DM.
- A Player Character may select a class/prestige class from any 3.5 content. This is subject to approval by the DM.
- All classes and prestige classes award ‘2’ additional skill points per level. These additional points are calculated with a character’s beginning skills and are multiplied.
- Every Player Character receives ‘2’ bonus feats they may be taken at any level.
- There are no flaws.
- The feat ‘Able Learner’ is available to all races, but still must be selected at first level.
- The feat ‘Leadership’ is not available for selection.
- Divine metamagic is legal, however a character’s max adjusted level is equal to the maximum divine caster level.
- Hit Points are generated as follows; first level is maximum hit points for each additional level a Player may select 1/2HD+1 or to roll in front of the DM.
- There are no favored classes.
- There is a maximum of ‘1’ Nightstick.